The recipe is for 4 people and 4 services.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ chopped onion
- ½ cup of white wine
- 3 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup of arborio rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot melt the butter and add the chopped onion, salt, and pepper.
- Let cook for about 3 minutes and then add the rice. Mix well and let it roast for a couple of minutes.
- Add the wine and let it evaporate for about 2 minutes.
- When the rice absorbs the wine, we lower the heat and begin to add the consommé in portions of ½ cup at a time (more than the mentioned amount or less may be needed). This process can take around 20 minutes.
- Before adding the last part of the broth, add the Parmesan cheese. Mix well and let the cooking finish at the desired end.
- Finally, when serving, add a little more cheese on top and serve instantly.